Canadian Politics from Canada's Centre

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Liberal and NDP Bloggers Battle

Save this online in Del.icio.us. [?] Vote For this Post

The blogosphere made it personal today when a Liberal and Dipper started duking it out. The Dipper's got some funny sarcasm, though I suspect the Liberal has a bigger readership, so he kind of wins anyways.
They're fighting over Liberal Jason Cherniak's attacks on the NDP, calling them, amongst other things, "a waste of a political movement." Dawg's Blawg responds by hitting at Liberal sleaze, and Cherniak's hypocrisy in denouncing the NDP booting Hargrove, when the Liberals dumped Parrish for similar reasons.
I like the NDP blogger, and he makes some good points. Oh, fyi Mr. Cherniak, the NDP is not a waste of a movement. It allows for a progressive and far left left to have a home outside the centre, and outside sleaze. I'm not crazy about the far lefties, but hey, BC told Svend Robinson to stuff his little "I'm back" act back up his wazoo ( which is considerate, given Svend's gay and would probably would enjoy that), so there's hope yet.

4 Comments:

At 9:29 a.m., Canadian Politico Blogger Jason Cherniak said:

I don't see how we are "duking it out" when he responded to my argument by a personal attack and I only called him on that.

 
At 10:11 p.m., Canadian Politico Blogger lecentre said:

I'm a Jewish blogger, and you're a Jewish blogger. That said, I think we can agree that these two comments of ours are quite funny in that they're typically Jewish. We're commenting on commentary, that commentates a commentary on your own original commentary. It's like commentaries on the bible.
Thanks for dropping by.

 
At 12:52 a.m., Canadian Politico Blogger James Bowie said:

I vote for Jason. Jason 1: Dawg 0.

 
At 10:20 p.m., Canadian Politico Blogger lecentre said:

Lol ... I think this might become a site idea. Thanks for the feedback James, and lookout for polls in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home