Canadian Politics from Canada's Centre

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Promote Your Politics Blog! Blogroll Spots Available

Save this online in Del.icio.us. [?] Vote For this Post

I was going through my blogroll recently and I've dropped one fellow Canadian who stopped writing in favour of another job, and two moderates who left the sphere/are redirecting their blogs to someone already on my blogroll.
So if any of you have a good blog on Canadian Politics, let me know: email me a blogroll request to shplarz at hotmail, and include blogroll in the subject line. Or just leave a comment below with your blog's address

If you want to keep to date with opportunities to promote your blog on CCP, consider our free newsletter.

This article and related articles are archived in the topical categories and .Go back home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home