Canadian Politics from Canada's Centre

Friday, January 26, 2007

Costa's Canada

Save this online in Del.icio.us. [?] Vote For this Post

I was talking to a friend of mine in school, Costa, who happens to have been a longtime member of the BANPAC (Blogging Alliance of Non-Partisan Canadians). Of course, we had to trade blogroll links.

Costa's been blogging for a while and he's had some good material in the past (I remember it being one of the first blogs I visited when I started bouncing through my blogroll to comment on other blogs). More recently, he has an in-depth post on what he'd do if he was Prime Minister.

Check out Costa's Canada, CCP's new blogroll partner!

If you want to read more/follow our coverage of Canadian politics, consider our free newsletter (scroll all the way down for the sign-up).

This article and related articles are archived in the topical categories , .Go back home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home