Canadian Politics from Canada's Centre

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Link from Way Down Here; Blogrolls

Save this online in Del.icio.us. [?] Vote For this Post

Bob, of Way Down Here has added Centrerion to his links. The man's got a good blog, and he's up for the Canadian blog awards, so he's worth a peek. Thanks again for the link, Bob.
-
In other news, I'm figuring out how to set up my own blogroll properly, so please bare with me if the sidebar gets a bit messy, or if the link I promised to your site isn't immediately up.
The blogroll of associate/friendly websites (based on having interesting (usually political) content, and a link back here) so far includes Way Down Here and a couple of others. I've also joined the Blogging Alliance of Non-Partisan Canadians.
I've applied to join Progressive Bloggers, and will probably stop there, though I am looking at the blogging tories, dippers, and libs.

Categories: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home