Canadian Politics from Canada's Centre

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Quip of the Day (aka Quote it! aka QOTD) update

Save this online in Del.icio.us. [?] Vote For this Post

Hey all,
I've invited my friend David to join Centrerion. He's a very funny guy, and I'm sure you'll appreciate his own quips of the day, because I've asked him to take over from me.
I didn't have the energy to think up something random and funny to give you all a grin, so I'd like to let you in on one of my inspirations, Winston Churchill. Never a man with a sharper wit and a faster retort was there.
Some lady told Churchill that if he were her husband, she'd put poison in his tea. His answer?
-Madam, were you my wife, I'd drink that tea!

*Thanks to DazzlinDino of BPoc for helping me get the quotation right.

Related posts are archived in and s.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 p.m., Canadian Politico Blogger DazzlinDino said:

Madam, were you my wife, I'd drink that tea.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home