Canadian Politics from Canada's Centre

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

McGill Means Less Canadian Politics

Save this online in Del.icio.us. [?] Vote For this Post

You'll be seeing less Canadian politics, foreign affairs, environmental issues and all that other good stuff I tend to write about here, over the next few months. I've just entered McGill University. So this is to let you guys know my posting frequency will be down, though I don't know yet how much.

To make up for it, I'll try and highlight interesting things from the archives you may not have known about. Also, I'll be doing linking to blogroll partners and others in the political blogosphere in order to showcase material elsewhere. I welcome suggestions either in the comments or by email.

You just won't see lots of fresh writing on Canadian politics here, as I focus on my studies.

If you want to read more/follow our coverage of Canadian politics, consider our free newsletter, though that too won't be going out as frequently.

This article and related articles are archived in the topical categories and .Go back home

2 Comments:

At 9:04 p.m., Canadian Politico Anonymous Anonymous said:

I hope its everything you want it to be Centrerion. Good luck in your studies!

 
At 3:01 p.m., Canadian Politico Blogger lecentre said:

Thanks a lot Milo ;)! The good wishes are a pleasant breath of fresh air :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home