Canadian Politics from Canada's Centre

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

MSN uses Google; Centrerion's Global Readership

Save this online in Del.icio.us. [?] Vote For this Post

This is a bit of a digression, but I was looking at my site statistics and what not, and found this. Entertaining stuff, I'd say. Note the browser being used by msn's robots to crawl my site.
Domain Name
(Unknown)
IP Address
65.55.246.# (Microsoft Corp)
ISP
Microsoft Corp
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Washington
City : Redmond
Lat/Long : 47.6788, -122.121 (Map)
Language
unknown
Operating System
Unknown Unknown
Browser
Google 0.9
msnbot/0.9 ( http://search.msn.com/msnbot.htm)
I wonder if this'll get slashdotted?
...
I've been compiling a list of our overseas readers. Here's a partial list of some of the exotic and less exotic places you come from (in no particular order):

Israel

India

Bahrain – Why Palestinians Chose Hamas (Even fellow Arabs were baffled as to the Palestinians' choice)

Turkey

Singapore

Phillipines

Lebanon

Mauritius

Chile

El Salvador

Serbia and Montenegro - Belgrade

Czech Republic

Hungary

Portugal

Poland

New Zealand

Spain

Switzerland

Australia

Denmark

Norway, recently viewed photo+ cartoons

Sweden

Netherlands

France

UK

US

Readers from every continent... we have a truly global readership :).

Categories: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:01 p.m., Canadian Politico Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hey there. Here's a much belated but still appreciated reference to my recent blog entry about big business and their views on child care. I didn't realize you had done so, until I did an engine search this morning trying to find another old entry of mine.

I've taken your suggestion and tried another colour scheme for my website -- you were right, it was getting even annoying even to me.

As for the way I write -- well, that's just how I write, off the cuff and as it comes to my head.

 
At 10:27 a.m., Canadian Politico Blogger lecentre said:

I think I might let our readers in on this. Thanks for coming by Centrerion, and for changing your colours.
Cheers
Gab, aka lecentre
p.s. Would you care to join my team at Centrerion?

 
At 12:33 p.m., Canadian Politico Anonymous Anonymous said:

I know you extended an invitation to me a few months back during the election. I was unable to accept at the time, but I'd be happy to join you know. I just need to know what you're looking for in terms of writing contributions, etc. You should already have my e-mail.

 
At 12:34 p.m., Canadian Politico Anonymous Anonymous said:

I know you extended an invitation to me a few months back during the election. I was unable to accept at the time, but I'd be happy to join you know. I just need to know what you're looking for in terms of writing contributions, etc. You should already have my e-mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home