Canadian Politics from Canada's Centre

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Welcome Ilya and American Moderate

Save this online in Del.icio.us. [?] Vote For this Post

We have a new member on the team! I'd like you guys to welcome my friend Ilya to the blog. A gentleman and a scholar, as the saying goes, Ilya is a brilliant public speaker, and was in fact our English language valedictorian at high school graduation a few years ago - even though English is not his first language! (Here in Quebec there are English and French valedictorians, and since Ilya and I went to a Jewish day school, there was a Hebrew valedictorian too.)
Ilya's a strong critical thinker, and I'm sure you'll all be able to appreciate his contributions.
On a related note, we've added the American Moderate to the Politics club. He's another critical thinker, and I may be contributing pieces there in the near future as well. I like his tagline, even if it's a bit presumptuous: "speaking for the majority."

Related articles:
Welcome to David the Comedian
New politics club members
Join Us
Blue Grit Joins

Categories: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home